Sue Youn Kim, I. Kim, & S. Lee. “Which Combo is Better? – Movie Genre and Audience Rating Analysis”, Review of Business Research 14 (3), 2014, 95-100.
- “Economic Analysis of Movie Performance”, Western Economics Association, Waikiki, Hawaii, July, 2015.
- “Sensitivityof Student Enrollment to Tuition in Higher Education-the Case of the California State University System”, Western Decision Sciences Institute, Maui, Hawaii, April, 2015. (Best Student Paper Award)
- “Which Combo is Better? – Movie Genre and Audience Rating Analysis”, International Academy of Business and Economics, Las Vegas, October, 2014.
Academic Honors and Awards
- University Fellows Award, University of Arizona (2017-2018)
- Best Student Paper award at the Western Decision Sciences Institute Conference in Maui, Hawaii, 2015
- Los Angeles National Association of Business and Economics Scholarship, June 2011
- Association of Government Accountants National Academic Scholarship, Los Angeles Civic Center Chapter, October 2010
- Saleha Scholarship, CSULA, April 2010
- Lecturer of Economics, California State University Los Angeles, 2015-2017
- Internship at Samsung Economics Research Institute, July 2011-August 2011