Professor of Marketing
James and Pamela Muzzy Chair in Entrepreneurship
McGuire Center for Entrepreneurship Executive Director
Professor of Sociology
Professor of Philosophy
- Ph.D. in Business Administration with Marketing and Accounting Emphasis, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1975
MTG 480 & 480H - Marketing Resarch for Entrepreneurs
MKTG 696a - Perspectives and Principles of Research Marketing
- Honors Faculty Fellow
- Marketing Strategy
- Complex Adaptive Systems
- Marketing Channels
- Marketing and Organizational Performance
- Service Dominant Logic of Marketing
- Innovation in Society
Publications and Working Papers
- Chandler, Jennifer D. and Robert F. Lusch, "Service Systems: A Broadened Framework and Research Agenda on Value Propositions, Engagement and Service Experience," Journal of Service Research (2015), 18 (1): 6-22.
- Lusch, Robert F. and Satish Nambisan, "Service Innovation: A Service-Dominant (S-D) Logic Perspective," Management Information Systems Quarterly, (2015), Volume 39, Issue 1: pp. 155-175.
- Bettencourt, Lance, Robert F. Lusch and Stephen L. Vargo, "A Service Lens on Value Creation: Marketing's Role in Achieving Strategic Advantage," California Management Review, (2014): 57(Fall), 44-66.
- Webster Jr. , Frederick E. and Robert F. Lusch, "Elevating Marketing: Marketing is Dead! Long live Marketing!," Journal of the Acadmey of Marketing Science 41, (2013): 389-399.
- Lusch, Robert F., James R. Brown, and Matthew O'Brien, "Protecting Relational Assets: A Pre and Post Field Study of a Horizontal Business Combination," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science (2011), Volume 39, Issue 2: pp. 175-197.
- Lusch, Robert F. and Frederick Webster, "A Stakeholder-Unifying, Cocreation Philosophy for Marketing," Journal of Macromarketing (2011), Volume 31, June: pp. 129-134.
- Zacharia, Zach G., Nancy Nix, and Robert F. Lusch, "Capabilities that Enhance Outcomes of an Episodic Supply Chain Collaboration," Journal of Operations Management (2011), Volume 29, September: pp. 591-603.
- Lusch, Robert, Stephen Vargo, Mohan Tanniru, "Service, Value Networks and Learning," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science (2010) Volume 38, Issue 1: pp. 15-31.
- Ying, Liu, Sudha Ram, Robert Lusch, Michael Brusco, "Multicriterion Market Segmentation: A New Model, Implementation, and Evaluation" Marketing Science (2010) Volume 29, Issue 5: pp. 880-894.
- Stephen L. Vargo and Robert F. Lusch, “Service-Dominant Logic: Continuing the Evolution,”Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science 36(Spring 2008), 1-10.
- David Griffith and Robert F. Lusch (2007) "Why Do Marketers Accumulate Less Easily Transferable Capital?" Journal of Marketing.
- For additional papers see CV
- American Marketing Association
- Academy of Marketing Science
- AMA Fellow Award (2015)
- AMA/Irwin/McGraw-Hill Distinguished Marketing Educator Award (2013)
- Sheth Foundation/AMA Journal of Marketing Award (2010)
- American Marketing Association IOSIG award (2009)
- Marketing Management Association, Innovative Contributions to Marketing Career Award (2006).
- American Marketing Association Harold H. Maynard Award for Most Significant Theoretical Contribution in Marketing (1996, 2004)
- Louis W. Stern Award, American Marketing Association (2002)
- University Distinguished Professorship, Texas Christian University (2000)
- American Marketing Association Doctoral Consortium Faculty (1979, 1987, 1988, 1993, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2009, 2010)
- Academy of Marketing Science Distinguished Marketing Educator Award (1997)
- George Lynn Cross Research Professorship, University of Oklahoma (1996)
- Helen Robson Walton Chair in Marketing, University of Oklahoma (1992)
- Honored Inductee, Beta Gamma Sigma (1988)
- Lybrands Bronze Medal, National Association of Accountants (1979)
- American Marketing Association Doctoral Consortium Fellow (1973)