Robert and Kathleen Eckert Professor of Marketing
Ph.D. in Marketing, Carnegie Mellon University, 1984
Areas of Expertise
- Psychology of Consumer Decision Making
- Product Learning
- Marketing Communications
- Children's response to Advertising
Undergraduate: MKTG 450 - Buyer Behavior, MKTG 470 - Marketing, Law, and Society
MBA: MKTG 550 - Buyer Behavior
Doctoral: MKTG 696D - Psychological Aspects of Consumer Behavior
- Association for Consumer Research
- American Marketing Association
- Society for Consumer Psychology
- American Psychological Society
- President, Association for Consumer Research, 2007.
- Treasurer, Association for Consumer Research, 1993.
- Robert Ferber award for best article-length manuscript based on a doctoral dissertation in consumer behavior, 1984.
- Association for Consumer Research Dissertation Proposal Competition winner, 1981.