Assistant Professor of Marketing
- Ph.D., University of Southern California, 2013
- Marketing policies and operations (MKTG 471)
- Consumer behavior
- Decision neuroscience
- Emotions and decision making
- Reward and reinforcement
- Food consumption
- Relationship management
- Accuracy of survey responses / data triangulation
Reimann, Martin, Gergana Y. Nenkov, Deborach MacInnish, and Maureen Morrin, 2014, "The Role of Hope in Financial Risk Seeking," Journal of Experimental Psychology: Applied, in press.
Martin, Alex, Martin Reimann, and Raquel Castano, 2014, "Metaphors and Creativity: Direct, Moderating, and Mediating Effects," Journal of Consumer Psychology (Special Issue), 24 (2), 290-297.
Schilke, Oliver, Martin Reimann, and Karen S. Cook, 2013, "Effect of Relationship Experience on Trust Recovery Following a Breach," Proceedings of the National Academy of Science, 110 (38), 15236-15241.
Homburg, Christian, Martin Klarmann, Martin Reimann, and Oliver Schilke, 2012, "What Drives Key Informant Accuracy?," Journal of Marketing Research, 49 (4), 594-608.
Reimann, Martin, Raquel Castano, Judith L. Zaichkowsky, and Antoine Bechara, 2012, "How We Relate to Brands: Psychological and Neurophysiological Insights into Consumer-Brand Relationships," Journal of Consumer Psychology (Special Issue), 22 (1), 128-142.
Reimann, Martin, Judith L. Zaichkowsky, Carolin Neuhaus, Thomas Bender, and Bernd Weber, 2010, "Aesthetic Package Design: A Behavioral, Neural, and Psychological Investigation," Journal of Consumer Psychology (Special Issue), 20 (4), 431-441.
- Honored with the Park Award for the Best Article appearing in Vol. 20 (2010) of the Journal of Psychology
- Selected as Best Article for the Year 2010 for the Special Virtual Issue "Celebrating 20 Years" of the Journal of Consumer Psychology
- Honored with the JCP/Park Young Contributor Award by the Society for Consumer Psychology
Reimann, Martin, Oliver Schilke, and Jacquelyn Thomas, 2010, "Customer Relationship Management and Firm Performance: The Mediating Role of Business Strategy," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 38 (3), 326-346.
Reimann, Martin, Oliver Schilke, and Jacquelyn Thomas, 2010, "Toward an Understanding of Industry Commoditization: Its Nature and Role in Marketing Competition," International Journal of Research in Marketing (Special Issue), 27 (2), 188-197.
- Advisory Panel Member (2012-2014), Society for Consumer Psychology
- Special Issue Editor (2012-2013), Frontiers in Psychology
- Founding Editor (2007-2010), Journal of Neuroscience, Psychology, and Economics
- Cerebral Cortex
- Cognition and Emotion
- Human Brain Mapping
- International Journal of Research in Marketing
- Journal of Behavioral Decision Making
- Journal of Cognitive Neuroscience
- Journal of Consumer Psychology
- Journal of Consumer Research
- Journal of International Marketing
- Journal of Neuroscience, Psychology, and Economics
- Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science
- Marketing Letters
- Nature Neuroscience
- Neuroscience & Biobehavioral Reviews
Conference Program Committee:
- Association for Consumer Research Annual Conference
- NeuroPsychoEconomics Conference
- Academy of Marketing Science Annual Conferences
- American Marketing Association Summer/Winter Conferences
- Association for Consumer Research Annual Conferences
Awards and Honors
- Consumer Behavior Rising Star Award (2013), American Marketing Association
- JCP/Park Young Contributor Award (2011), Society of Consumer Psychology
- M. Wayne Delozier Award (2011), Academy of Marketing Science
- William R. Darden Award (2008), Academy of Marketing Science