Soldwedel Professor of Marketing
- Ph.D. in Marketing, University of Texas Austin, 1983
MKTG 421 - Services Marketing
MKTG 450 - Buyer Behavior
- Social Context of Marketplace Behaviors
- Consumers' Emotions, Imaginations, and Creativity
Areas of Expertise
- Consumer Psychology
- International Issues
- Services Marketing
- Sociology of Consumption
Thomas, Tandy Chalmers, Linda L. Price, and Hope Jensen Schau, "When Differences Unite: Resource Dependence in Heterogeneous Consumption Communities," Journal of Consumer Research, February 2013.
Strizhakova, Yuliya, Robin Coulter, and Linda L. Price, "The Young Adult Market in Emerging Markets: Assessing Their Bi-Cultural Identity in a Global Marketplace," International Journal of Research in Marketing, March 2012 (special issue on Global Brand Management), pp. 43-54.
Strizhakova, Yuliya, Robin Coulter, and Linda L. Price, "Branded Products as a Passport to Global Citizenship and Consumer Involvement with Brands: The Mediating Effects of Quality and Consumer Identity," International Journal of Research in Marketing, December 2011, pp. 342-351.
Epp, Amber M. and Linda L. Price, "Designing Solutions around Customer Network Identity Goals," Journal of Marketing, 75, March 2011, pp. 36-34.
Epp, Amber M. and Linda L. Price, "The Storied Life of Singularized Objects: Forces of Agency and Network Transformation," Journal of Consumer Research, February 2010, pp. 820-837.
- Association for Consumer Research, President Elect, 2013
- American Marketing Association, Academic Council, 2012-2015
- Consumer Culture Theory, Advisory Council, 2011-2013 & Conference Co-Chair, 2013
- Journal for Consumer Research Policy Board, 2008-
- Association for Family & Consumer Sciences
- Society for Economic Anthropology
Honors and Awards
- President Elect, Association for Consumer Research, 2013
- University of Arizona Leadership Institute Cohort, 2011-2012
- Distinguished International Scholar, University of Bath, Bath, UK, 2010
- Craig and Lauri Forte Award, Department of Marketing, UA, 2007