- Ph.D. in Marketing, University of Arizona, 1994
- MKTG 460 Special Topics in Marketing - Creativity in Business: View or download Course Content
MKTG 421 - Services Marketing
MKTG 471 - Marketing Policies and Operations
MKTG 500 - Marketing Management
MKTG 521 - Services Marketing
The impact of values, such as individual social responsibility, on consumer decision-making.
- Kim A. Nelson (2004). “Consumer Decision Making and Image Theory: Understanding Value-Laden Decisions,” Journal of Consumer Psychology, Vol. 14, No. 1 & 2, 28-39.
- Kim A. Nelson & Christopher P. Puto (1998). “Using Image Theory to Examine Value-Laden Consumer Decisions,” in Lee R. Beach (Ed.), Image Theory: Theoretical and Empirical Foundations. Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Inc., 199-210.
- Kim A. Nelson (1996). “How Consumers Make Socially Responsible Decisions,” in Lee R. Beach (Ed.), Decision Making in the Workplace: A Unified Perspective. Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Inc., 165-180.
- Kim A. Nelson (1996), “Environmental Advertising Communications: An Exploratory Classification System with Normative Comments,” paper in Jeanne Logsdon & Kathleen Rehbein (Eds.), Proceedings of the Seventh Annual Meeting of the International Association for Business and Society. Santa Fe, NM: IABS, 358-363. [Presented 3/23/96]
- Kim A. Nelson (1993), "The Role of Cognitive Moral Development in Socially Responsible Consumer Choice," paper in Rajan Varadarajan and Bernard Jaworski (Eds.). 1993 Winter Educators' Conference: Marketing Theory and Applications, Vol. 4. Chicago, IL: American Marketing Association, 165-171. [Presented 2/22/93]
- American Marketing Association
- Society for Consumer Psychology
- Academy of Marketing Science