Jon Underwood Distinguished Research Fellow in Marketing (The University of Arizona)
Professor Emeritus of Management (Dartmouth College)
- Ph.D. in Business, Stanford University, 1964
- Guest Lecturer in Executive MBA Program -Customer Value Proposition module
- Marketing Strategy and Organization
- Industrial (B-to-B) Marketing
- Organizational Buying Behavior
- Social and Ethical Issues in Marketing
- Evolution of Marketing Management
- Relationship between Sales Management and Marketing
- Marketing Strategy as the Link between Customer Orientation and Profitability
Publications and Working Papers
- The Decline and Dispersion of Marketing Competence
- A Perspective on the Evolution of Marketing Managment
- Marketing: A Perpetual Work-in-Progress
- A Roadmap for Branding in Industrial Markets
- Can Marketing Regain a Seat at the Table?
- Back to the Future: Integrating Marketing as Tactics, Strategy, and Culture
- Marketing Science Institute Executive Directors' Council
- American Marketing Association
- Editorial Policy Board, Marketing Management
- Charles Henry Jones Third Century Professor of Management, Tuck School of Business, Dartmouth College, 1993-2003.
- E.B. Osborn Professor of Marketing, Tuck School of Business, Dartmouth College, 1979-1993.
- Alpha Kappa Psi Foundation Award, Journal of Marketing, 1980 and 1992.
- Marketing Science Institute Best Paper Award, 1993 and 2005.
- Biographies in Who's Who in America, Who's Who in Advertising in America, Who's Who in Finance and Industry.
- Vijay Mahajan Award, American Marketing Association, 2005.